United Auto Supply is a distributor of over 100 different manufacturers of automotive supplies. We are currently seeking motivated employees who take pride in their job and do it correctly. We currently have positions in our State of the Art, CLEAN, well-lit distribution center. Most people that start in our distribution center, grow with the company into a variety of positions.
We have fully integrated computer system, which when jobs are done properly make this extremely smooth. All parts are tracked with barcode scanners; ensuring accuracy and also designating tasks so there is minimal downtime throughout the day. This enables us to guarantee steady work flow to full time employees. It also allows us to track user productivity and give bonuses based on top performances.
We offer great working conditions, you can earn up to an $80/week bonus on top of hourly rate pay, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits and flexible scheduling .
· Warehouse Associate position entails checking-in incoming freight to verify Mfgr shipped correctly.
· Pick replenishment orders for our additional locations using scan guns and automated equipment.
· Pick stock orders for our customers.
· Ensure order accuracy while meeting productivity goals.
· Build and prepare pallets for shipping.
· Safely operate equipment required to pick stock from shelves.
Qualified candidates must:
· Work over time when needed
· Work weekends when needed
· Must have reliable transportation to and from work
· Able to lift up to 50 pounds consistently throughout the shift
· Prior warehouse experience preferred
· Able to stand, walk, lift and bend for extended periods of time
· Maintain good attendance
· Positive attitude
· Strong work ethic