United Auto Supply is a distributor of over 100 different manufacturers of automotive supplies. We are currently seeking motivated employees who take pride in their job and do it correctly. We currently have positions in our State of the Art, CLEAN, well-lit distribution center. Most people that start in our distribution center, grow with the company into a variety of positions.
We have fully integrated computer system, which when jobs are done properly make this extremely smooth. All parts are tracked with barcode scanners; ensuring accuracy and also designating tasks so there is minimal downtime throughout the day. This enables us to guarantee steady work flow to full time employees. It also allows us to track user productivity and give bonuses based on top performances.
We offer competitive wages, health insurance, vacation time, 401k and more!
Experience, Skills and Abilities for Warehouse Shift Manager:
· Prior experience in the automotive industry preferred.
· Prior Warehouse Managing experience required.
· Strong computer skills required
· Able to stand, walk, lift and bend for extended periods of time
· Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills
· Superior interpersonal communication skills
· Must work well under pressure
· Ability to multi-task
· Must have a strong work ethic with specific attention to detail
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Shift Supervisor
· Monitors employees and make sure tasks are completed in a timely manner
· Safely operate warehouse equipment
· Oversee daily and weekly quota requirements with warehouse employees
· Pick and pull parts as necessary